We deliver Safeguarding training tailored to your needs and level with flexible & professional delivery
The Serious Case Reviews into abuse in childcare settings & schools identifies just how crucial it is for all staff, employed & volunteering, teaching & non-teaching, to have a clear understanding of what abuse is and of their individual responsibility to use the settings/schools procedures for reporting any concerns.
Next available course:
- Friday 18th January 2019, 9.30am – 2.30pm (in Colchester)
- Friday 25th January 2019, 9.30am – 2.30pm (in Leigh-on-Sea)
This Safeguarding level 3 course is:
- Perfect for all staff to update their Safeguarding knowledge
- Great for CPD
- Recognised & approved by Ofsted
- Suitable for the designated persons
The course is accredited with CACHE and is a recognised qualification.
DON’T PAY FOR CHEAPER SAFEGUARDING TRAINING THAT IS NOT ACCREDITED BY A RECOGNISED AWARDING BODY.
The course costs £99 per person and covers:
- Training requirements for the Designated Safeguarding Lead – outcomes of revised guidance
- Legislation for Safeguarding children and young people
- Workplace policies and procedures and what should be included
- Safeguarding children with Special Educational Needs
- New reporting guidance for FGM
- Making safeguarding everyone’s responsibility
- Teaching children and young people how to stay safe on line
- Signs of abuse and neglect
- Partnership working in Safeguarding
- How we protect children in the setting
- Dealing with disclosures
- What to do if you are concerned about another member of staff or an allegation is made
- Implementing the Prevent strategy
- Understanding current guidance and your responsibilities
- Signs and effects of bullying and how to respond
- Ways of building children’s resilience to help them protect themselves
- Key findings from Serious Case Reviews and how they should inform our practice
- 1 x interactive workshop 9.30am—2.30pm
- Light lunch and refreshments
- Certificate of attendance
- Workbook to be completed at home and then submitted (this can be hand written or typed for assessment)
- Registration and certification with CACHE on successful completion of workbook
This course can be delivered to groups of 10-12 people at your workplace.
For more details and dates please call 01702 680068.
This course can now also be done as e-learning, no attendance required, study at your own pace from home!